The following are the best truck simulator games for Android. The following are the best truck simulator games for Android.
Vinron’s image of the truck simulator
It’s fun to play Simulator games. Since smartphones are getting better and better, the Truck simulator games for smartphones have also improved a lot. The most recent truck simulators for smartphones provide the best gaming experience. I have listed below the 5 best Android Truck simulator games you can play right now.
Best Truck simulator games for Android
1. Euro Truck evolution
A popular game on smartphones right now is Euro Truck Evolution. It’s a super smooth and lite game that provides a lot of fun while playing. A truck simulator provides a driving experience similar to that of a real truck. As part of the game, you can also play along with other players in a multiplayer mode. It measures about 254 M.B. in size.
- There are 12 European truck brands (4×2 and 6×4)
- There are more than 20 realistic cities to choose from
- Travel on highways, country roads, and offroads
- The steering wheel can be tilted, buttons are available, or a touch screen can be used.
- Realistic weather conditions and a realistic day/night cycle
- Damage to trucks as seen from the outside
- Each truck brand’s interior is detailed
- Sounds like an amazing engine
- Improved artificial intelligence traffic system
- Multiplayer online with servers or convoy
- Leaderboards and achievements
- On our social media pages, you can request new trucks and features!
- Gamepad support, play with your controller! Play it on AndroidTV!
2. World Truck driving Simulator
In comparison with PC games, most mobile games offer fewer graphics. This game is a good choice if you wish to get graphics that are similar to those of the PC games. World Truck Driving Simulator is available for mobile devices. While the controls aren’t perfect, the gaming experience is very similar to that on a PC. It has a size of 740 M.B and is available for free download. Ensure that your smartphone is a good gaming smartphone so that you can enjoy playing this game.
- Trucks with power and different gears, including Brazilian, European, and American models! Updates will add more trucks.
- Truck skins, trailer skins, and driver skins: Customize them with your favorite paintings!
- In order to bring the game as close to reality as possible, our team tested real vehicles and collected truckers’ opinions. Also included are suspensions in the cabin, movement of the mounds, movement of the antennas px, and changing adherence according to the terrain or on rainy days.
- Control types and steering sensitivity can be adjusted.
- Exhaust smoke that looks realistic
- Both manual and automatic gearboxes are available
- Adjust the driver’s seat in the cabin
- Simulation of the main functions of trucks, such as two types of differential lock, motor brake, autopilot, arrows, alerts, cleaners, high light and low light.
- Realistic graphics with options to run on weaker phones!
- Challenge yourself as a driver through dangerous saws, dirt roads, and many other challenges!
- Map of the open world with several cities (the map of the game will also be expanded in the next update)
- (More loads will be added soon!) Various types of cargo are available, including dry cargo, bi-trains, and more.
- With beautiful visuals, cycle throughout the day and night!
- A change in the climate and rain!
- Boards of leaders!
- The latest gain and expense report.
- The radar and fines
- People who work for companies
- The game has a toll booth, tax station, gas station, and various other events.
- The GPS is displayed on the dashboard
- Putting a photo on the player’s license is possible. Level, fines, freights, kilometers rotated, and quantity of trucks are all contained in it
3. Heavy Truck simulator
Mobile gamers can also experience a PC game experience with this game. The controls in this game are not good, but the gaming experience is awesome. The game is approximately 336 M.B in size and is free to download.
- Locations in Brazil are beautiful;
- Lots of trucks, from the old to the new! (There will be more in future updates)
- Graphics are great;
- Physic and gameplay that is realistic;
- Bumpy and holey dirt roads make the game more fun and realistic;
- The next update will include more trailers and jobs;
- Cycle of Day and Night;
- Numerous cities based on locations in Brazil;
- Gas stations;
- Simulation of sleeping on a wheel;
- It is possible to change the graphics quality;
- Turning on/off the engine;
- Speed traps (traffic tickets);
- The rigid truck;
- Positioning system;
4. Truck simulator 2018
Among the most popular games on both iOS and Android, Truck Simulator 2018 ranks high. The gameplay is good, almost like euro truck games. The game is about 164 M.B in size, and it’s free to download.
- Here are 11 amazing trucks (the next generation of trucks)
- Interiors with realistic details
- Experience truck driving in a realistic way
- There are more than 250 radio stations
- Toll roads on highways
- Travel across Europe by car
- Traffic simulation based on realistic data
- Customized trucks are impressive
- Weather that reflects reality
- Challenging 60+ level (Explore Amazing Scenarios)
- Travel on country roads, city roads, and highways
- Different camera angles (Inner cam, Front cam, outer cam, etc.)
- Graphics are amazing
- Sound effects for trucks that sound realistic
- Leaderboards and achievements
- Controls that are easy to operate (Tilt, Buttons, Steering wheel)
- Support for over 25 languages
5. Truck simulator USA
Compared to all the previous truck-driving simulators, this gaming experience is quite unique. I am not telling anything that much differently, but the way developers made the game feels really different from all of the games above. You can download the game for free and it’s about 169 MB in size.
- There are several American truck brands
- Mexico, the USA, and Canada
- There are different climates in deserts, mountains, and cities
- Controls (tilt steering, virtual steering wheel, buttons)
- A manual transmission with a clutch and H-shift
- Engine sounds (V8, Cummins, etc.) that are realistic.
- There are a lot of trailers to transport
- Career Mode and Multiplayer Mode
- Vehicles with visual and mechanical damage
- A new weather system has developed (snow, rain, sun…)
6. Grand Truck simulator
If you are looking for a retro-style gaming experience, the Grand Truck simulator is for you. It features retro-styled graphics, trucks, locations, and more.
- Physics in real life
- Realistic fuel consumption.
- You can make your own skins for trucks and trailers or download others’.
- It is possible to modify suspensions, lights (xenon), pente na turbina, and automatic brake assist (only for modern trucks).
- You can damage your body truck and break your glasses.
- The lights on the trailer and truck are working.
- Dashboard for full-functioning truck
- Engines, brakes, horns, and other real life truck sounds
- There are several types of trailers: chassis, chassis + trailer, 3 axle semi, 2 axle semi, 2+1 axle semi, bitren 7 axle, etc.
- Day and night sun system based on real data
- It’s foggy.
- The drivers for your fleet of trucks can be hired and deposits can be purchased.
- The map is based on some little cities in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- You start out with a basic truck and, as you gain experience, you get better trucks and jobs.
7.Trash truck simulator
If you are a real fan of truck simulators, you should try out all sorts of truck simulator games. If you enjoy driving trucks in towns and picking up trash, then you should definitely try this game. It has excellent graphics and a straightforward control scheme. It offers a near-perfect gaming experience. This game does not take up much space. Download it for free and start playing now.
- Completely modeled interiors for detailed truck models
- A truck is animated at all times.
- Loaders with a rear, side, or front loader.
- The trucks and the processing plant need a lot of upgrades.
- Dynamic daytime and nighttime with weather effects
- Optional controls (buttons, tilt, sliders, or steering wheel)
- The choice of a manual or automatic gearbox
- Physics as it is in reality.
- No loading screens in big open cities.
- Sound effects that are realism realistic
- Real-time traffic systems powered by AI
8.Truck simulator off-road 2
Developers of Truck Simulator off-road have recently announced a new game with high-quality graphics and excellent gameplay called Truck Simulator off-road.
It is one of the best options for people who want to play off-road truck simulator games. Moreover, the game also includes a war mode where you have to drive a truck and fire missiles.
The game is about 96 MB in size and available in the Google Play Store for free
9. The Road Driver – Truck and Bus Simulator
It is both a truck and bus simulator that has excellent graphics and an easy-to-use interface. You need only to select a bus or truck and then begin by delivering goods and driving people to their destinations. It is a simple yet entertaining game. There is an average graphic quality for such a small game. You can also consider other Truck simulator games listed above if you are looking for more graphic-intensive titles.
Overall, The Road Driver – Truck and Bus Simulator is one of the best Android truck simulator games. It is free to download and is only 54MB in size.
- Choose from a wide variety of trucks and trailers (including bi-trains) that faithfully represent reality. More vehicles are on the way.
- Unique system of contracts, delivers cargo / passengers to companies / bus stations using its own trailer / bus.
- The weather is real and dynamic (sunny, cloudy, rainy, day, and night).
- The characteristics of reality-based reproduced cities.
These are the best truck simulator games for Android. Thanks for taking the time to read this article. You can send us suggestions at vinron.in/suggestions if you have any. You can click the following links to see more of the best games.