Mini Militia, also known as Doodle Army-2, is an addictive Android game that allows up to six online players or twelve local players to play simultaneously. You will have access to a range of firearms and weapons throughout the combat, which you can use to defeat your opponents. The surrounding area is designed to add to the challenge of your gameplay experience. Tips & Tricks Of Mini Militia:
Mini Militia is the ideal choice for anyone with an interest in the army, military, or maybe even combat and shooting games. The game was initially popular among teenagers and then with adults. It is actually the most popular game among college students and office workers.
Mini Militia App Requirements for Android/ iOS
- The Android version must be 3.0 or higher; the iOS version must be 9.0 or higher
- GPS: Yes – To connect you to the closest server (Optional)
- WiFi/Internet: To play the game online (Optional)
How to Download Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2
You can download the game for free from Google Play or the Apple App Store. It’s as simple as searching for “Mini Militia.”
How to Play Mini Militia (Controls)
- During the game, a player’s avatar is dropped into the air and lands on the battlefield with a primary and secondary weapon as well as grenades.
- The gameplay lasts approximately 6 minutes plus 30 seconds. You must be capable of killing as many rivals as possible in this time. You won’t have any problems using the controls since they are simple.
- The weapons can be toggled by clicking on them in the top right corner of the screen, and they can be reloaded by clicking on the ammunition icon beside them.
- The top right side of the screen shows the zooming capability of the firearm, which has a large range for shooters and a limited range for pistols. There is also a life meter and a jetpack meter here.
- Leftover health (pink color) and flying capability (blue color) are displayed in the upper-middle bar.
- The circular button on the bottom left side of the screen allows you to move the avatar.
- Then there’s the grenade icon, accompanied by the fist icon for confrontation, and then another circular button on the outer bottom right side to let the user aim and fire.
- Then, rotate the inner circle within the outer circle to use the shoot button.
Mini Militia Game Forms
Now let’s get to the fun part: playing the game.
This game has three forms:
- Solo Play
- Quick Play
- Multiplayer with LAN Wi-Fi
1) Solo Play in Mini Militia
In Solo Play, there are two options: Training or Survival. It’s a good place to practice before moving on to Quick Play or Multiplayer.
You will become familiar with all the basic controls at this stage. You will also receive weapons training from Coach Sarge.
During the training session, you will learn how to survive a battle and engage your foes. Coach Sarge will assist you throughout the training process. When you are ready, you may choose Quick Play or Multiplayer.
2) Quick Play in Mini Militia
- You need to connect your computer to the internet.
- Select a server.
- You all need to tap “Ready.”
- Choose a map.
- (Optional) Choose your team.
- The countdown begins
- Eliminate as many of your rivals as possible to win the game.
- The total score and number of kills will be displayed after the timer expires.
3) Multiplayer in Mini Militia
You can play the game in multiplayer mode by following the instructions below.
- Create a WiFi hotspot
- So that your friends can connect their gadgets to it.
- Open the MINI MILITARY application.
- Click Multiplayer.
- Select Wi-Fi or LAN.
- Click Death Match.
- Select the host option.
- Choose your favorite map.
- Wait for your friends to join.
- When everyone is ready, the game will begin.
Customization of Avatars
How to Customize Your Mini Militia Avatar:
- Go to the “Game Settings” section.
- Click Avatar to access the avatar customization page.
- Your avatar can now be renamed.
- Click on the ‘Customize’ button below to obtain the characters.
- Eventually, you will arrive at the editing page.
- You can create an avatar here.
- Save it when finished.
Mini Militia – Doodle Army 2: 5Tips & Tricks
The difficulty of acing this game will be quite difficult if you are a newcomer. We have compiled a list of the top 7 tips and techniques that will help you improve your performance while gaming.
If You Are Going To Die, Throw A Grenade
Several times during combat, you are on the verge of death. Under these circumstances, throw a bomb near or for both you and your opponent. You would either eliminate your opponent or both of you would die, which is a brilliant trick that disregards those cases in which you die alone.
An assault of this type is referred to as a suicide attack. It is better to commit suicide when one’s health is declining. Is there any reason for this? The other players cannot score points by killing you.
Use A Gas Bomb
Your gaming skills are not required for this move. It is all a matter of waiting for the right moment, then dropping a gas bomb on the spawn zone. Other players will be eliminated as well. The process may be repeated as long as there is a sufficient supply of gas bombs.
The best thing to do when an opponent fires a bomb at you is crouch; sitting lets the player have less impact on their health. As well, it reduces the body’s surface area, so it’s less likely to be damaged.
Keeping your head down also allows you to execute more effective counter-attacks by limiting the space available for your opponents to shoot at you.
Never Engage In Hacking
There are hackers in nearly every game, and they use third-party tools to access the game’s infinite and godlike powers.
When you play with them, you are likely to get depressed and dissatisfied. It is difficult to eliminate these hackers because they have unlimited power. Therefore, they should be avoided.
Utilize Effective Weapon Combinations
You will have an easier time winning if you possess a strong arsenal of weapons. You can experiment with various weapon combinations. The best weapon combination is a sniper and shotgun since they can create a significant impact. The combination of rifles and snipers is also useful.
Keep Yourself Hidden
You should play cautiously if you are a newcomer and are playing against professional players. As a result, you may conceal yourself in the trees and strike them when they reach you. It is also possible to hide sensor bombs under bushes, which is highly discreet. Crouching allows you to sneak into certain busy places and fire. When there are no people around, reload in the bushes.
There is only one type of armor available in this game, a shield. Both shields and firearms are available to you. A good idea is to have anything that protects you from being murdered by others. Your shield protects you from being shot by your rivals. Remember, however, that your opponents might be able to hurt you from behind. Combining Shield and Revolver is a great defensive combo.
Now that you know what Mini Militia is, and how it works, we hope you have a better understanding of how it works. Stay tuned to Selectra for more blogs about online video games and apps.