About this app
Android devices supporting 16 API and above can download and install Server Cast | Videos to Chromecast/DLNA/Roku/+ apk.
From multiple sources, such as files local to your phone, tablet, DLNA/UPnP servers, FTP, FTPS, Dropbox, Google Drive, WebDav, SFTP, IPTV M3U playlists, Apple TV, Xbox, and others, Server Cast lets you cast HD videos to several devices, including Chromecast, Smart TVs, Fire TV, DLNA receivers, airplay (Apple TV), and more.
• Android TV
• SmartTVs (Samsung, etc.)
• Xbox and Windows Media Player
• Kindle Fire
• AirPlay (AppleTV)
• Roku (support is limited)
• DLNA service
• DLNA for MediaTomb
• DLNA support for Windows 7
• FTP client FileZilla
• Google Drive
• IIS WedDav and Synology WebDav
• SFTP on OSX and Linux (both OpenSSH)
• Multiple M3U IPTV playlist files hosted on many servers.
Videos must be in the correct format for this app to work. It does not transcode videos. The majority of those devices support h264 videos in an MP4 container.
- Find out what Wi-Fi networks are available
- Wi-Fi Multicast mode should be entered
- Network sockets are open
- Network information can be accessed
- Prevent the processor from sleeping or the screen from dimming
- Write to an external storage device
- Access to phone state is restricted to read-only
- Accounts Service list of accounts
- Configure Wi-Fi connectivity
- Extensible storage read