There are a few different settings at your disposal to keep other people from seeing your free-fire account. The first thing you should do is sign out of your performance and remove the app on your device entirely. Your account will be effectively hidden from the view of anybody who does not know your login details if you take this step.
Changing the privacy settings on the Fire app is another method you may use to conceal your free Fire account. You are able to accomplish this by navigating to the settings menu and selecting the ‘privacy’ option from there. You have the option to make your account completely private or to conceal it from certain users here.
Using a virtual private network (VPN) is the last option for keeping your free Fire account hidden. You will be able to modify your IP address and give the impression that you are connecting from another country by using this method.
t will be very difficult for anybody to pinpoint your location if you conceal your account using this method, making it the most efficient method available.
You may want to think about utilizing a premium service if you’re seeking for a method that will keep your Free Fire account hidden for a longer period of time.
There are plenty of them available, and using any one of them will enable you to maintain complete secrecy over your account. The one and only drawback is that it may be somewhat pricey, but the investment is well worth it if you want to avoid having your identity stolen.
How to Conceal the Free Fire Game on Your Mobile Device
If you’ve played Free Fire before, you’re probably aware that the game has a lot of replay value, which means that it consumes a significant portion of the available space on your mobile device. Please read on for instructions on how to conceal the Free Fire game that is installed on your mobile device.
1. On your mobile phone, go to the settings menu, and then choose the apps option from that menu.
2. From the list of applications already installed on your device, choose the Free Fire fun option.
3. After that, choose the exact data and cache option from the drop-down menu.
4. After you have completed step 4, the Free Fire game that was previously on your mobile phone will be hidden.
5. If you want to get rid of the Free Fire game completely, you may uninstall it from your mobile phone by following these instructions: