APK HushSMS allows Android users to send some specific types of messages during pentest (penetration test) or ethical hacking. Featuring a direct link to download the latest HushSMS app version v2.7.8, I have included a direct download link below.
This application requires the Xposed helper module, which is built into the latest version 2.7.8. If you want to run HushSMS without Xposed, your Android device must be rooted.
For penetration testing, HushSMS is an Android application. The following features are included:
- SMS push notifications
- This can be used to bypass the FRP lock (this isn’t officially supported or mentioned anywhere)
- A short message (up to 160 characters) can be sent using HushSMS.
- Send a WAP Push SI (Service Indication) (up to 40 characters)
- WAP Push SL (Service Load) (maximum 40 characters)
How to use HUSH SMS
To use the Hush SMS you have to keep the following points in mind,
- First, to have to connect your phone to the wifi.
- Then it starts the account verification process by Google for checking and talking by options.
- Then, you have to insert a sim in FRP locked Android device.
- After inserting sim you have to target a URL.
Features of HUSH SMS
Some main features of hush mobile are
- This app is made keeping Samsung mobile in mind.
- You can unlock all old and new Samsung phones with it.
- This app is totally free of cost
- You can also use it in multiple phone brands.
- Those people who use this app for the first time also get good results from it.
How to Install HushSMS APK download on Any Android Device:
- From the above download section, you can download the APK.
- Your Android device must be configured to allow app installation from unknown sources in order to install the APK.
You can enable it in Settings > Security > Unknown Sources on Android Nougat or less
For Android Oreo or Pie versions, enable Install Unknown Apps for the app you intend to install HushSMS from.
Using Google Chrome or Firefox on your phone, you can download the HushSMS APK file.
Alternatively, the apk file has been downloaded and copied to the file browser, so you want to install it from there.
Install unknown apps and allow from this source by going to Settings > Apps & notifications > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox, file manager app, etc)
These screenshots demonstrate how to install unknown apps on Chrome on Oreo (it must be enabled in the app where you want to install the apk).
- You can now install HushSMS on your phone once you have enabled the possibility of installing unknown apps
- Start testing your message app or other SMS servers once HushSMS is installed.
- The HushSMS Android App is shown below in some screenshots
That’s all we have to say about the HushSMS APK download. Visit us for more Android customization information and Android APK downloads.