Having trouble installing PUBG Mobile on your device? The most recent update for PUBG Mobile, version 1.4.0, was released around a week ago. Despite the fact that Krafton is planning to relaunch in India under a different brand name, the most recent edition continues to thrill people to a great degree.
This is common knowledge after the Chinese government banned many applications, including PUBG, late last year. Installing PUBG versions from other areas is the only method to get around the game’s region lock and play it.
A large number of new features have been added to the most recent edition of PUBG Mobile. Check out all of the procedures below if you want to ensure that you have the ability to download and install the most recent version of PUBG Mobile for Android or iOS.
How to Install PUBG Mobile’s Latest Version on Android
The installation process for PUBG Mobile on Android is quite straightforward. VPN accomplishes its job, but it’s not absolutely necessary to use it in this context. TapTap is the name of the third-party app store that we will be using.
This platform contains a variety of great games, and it’s quite popular with overseas players. Now that we have everything out of the way, let’s look at how to install PUBG mobile on Android using TapTap.
- TapTap Mobile Client may be accessed from its official website, where users can also download the program. TapTap is an app that can be downloaded by following this link.
- After downloading the APK file, launch it, and then install it from inside that directory.
- Now, launch the TapTap app and search for “PUBG Mobile” inside the app’s search bar. You will notice two separate versions, referred to alternately as Global and Korean.
- Whichever version you choose to play is entirely up to you. If you have already made your choice, go to the download button. When it does, it will ask for storage access; if you grant it, the game will be downloaded to your device.
- The procedure for installing is exactly the same as it was before; you just need to wait until all of the files are installed. Despite this, PUBG via TapTap may be played without a VPN. However, there is a possibility that it will not operate properly when being installed.
If this is happening to you, connect to a VPN while the installation process is running. The Korean version, however, does not require a VPN, while the global version does.
How to Install PUBG Mobile Latest Version on iOS
It’s possible that the procedure of installing apps on iOS is not as easy as it is on Android. Playing the game requires the usage of a virtual private network (VPN). There is, however, a different way that calls for certain adjustments to be made in the settings of your App Store account. So, let’s have a look at all the many ways that you may install the most recent version of PUBG Mobile on iOS.
Method 1: VPN Method
- Launch the App Store, and install a Virtual Private Network of your choosing.
- After the VPN has been set up, you may connect from any location.
- After you have successfully connected your smartphone to the VPN, visit the App Store once again and search for PUBG Mobile.
- Now, the most recent version of PUBG Mobile will be there; install it from there, and then wait for it to finish installing entirely.
- You will be able to play PUBG mobile after the game has been installed. When you play the game, you need to ensure that your device is connected to a virtual private network (VPN). In such case, your game won’t be playable.
Method 2: Change Country from App Store Setting
Alternately, you may change the location of your App Store settings to one that is compatible with your device by selecting a supported nation such as Australia, the United States, or South Korea. The following is the procedure to change your nation or region on any iOS device:
1. Launch the App Store and go to the Account area by clicking on the image of your profile that appears at the very top of the screen.
2. Next, pick the Country/Region option, and then select the nation of your choosing from the drop-down menu that appears. Check to see that you are not currently subscribed to any services via the Apple App Store, such as Apple Music or any other service. If you already have one, you will need to terminate your membership in order to move to a different nation. The most effective solution for this problem is to establish a new Apple ID and then use that ID to install PUBG mobile on your device.
3. Now change the nation to either the United States of America or South Korea. If you want to download the worldwide version of PUBG mobile, then you need set the country to either the United States or Australia. However, doing so may necessitate the use of a virtual private network (VPN). Additionally, if you find that the Korean version is more to your liking, you may change the country to Korea; using this version does not need a VPN.
4. Complete the billing address by entering all of the required information. You may acquire this information by searching Google or by using this website’s address generator to get address information for any nation. Keep track of all the particulars, then proceed.
5. Once you have changed the nation, go to the app store and look for the PUBG Mobile game. It is now possible to download the Korean version from that location.
6. Once the installation is complete, launch the game and play whenever you choose without using a VPN.
There might be a case where you get an error stating ‘Account Not In This Store’ in the app store. To fix this issue, just log out of your Apple ID and sign in again, which should fix the problem. So now you should be able to download and install PUBG Mobile on your smartphone.
Play PUBG Mobile on Your Phone
And that brings the discussion to a close. I’ve used both the Android and iOS versions of PUBG throughout my time with the game. The games are playable and have a good frame rate despite the fact that they are still in Early Access.
Nevertheless, the distance between you and the game’s servers may have an impact on how smoothly the game operates, even if the latency is quite low.