Now that Android users have a few alternatives to their own app store, most offer a good selection of modified apps and games. An Android tool called Lucky Patcher has now been released – something completely different. Here are all the details about this free app with some cool features.
Lucky Patcher Requirements:
The following requirements must be met before you can use Lucky Patcher:
- A version of Android greater than or equal to 2.33 Gingerbread is required
- Ideally, you should have 2GB of RAM available
- An internal storage capacity of at least 8 GB is recommended.
- Unrooted devices can use it, but the features are limited
How to Download Lucky Patcher:
- Visit the official website to download Lucky Patcher
- Select Security or Privacy in your Settings app (depending on your firmware version)
- By enabling Allow From Unknown Sources, Lucky Patcher will work. Leaving it disabled will mean it won’t work.
- The Lucky Patcher file can be found in the Downloads folder
- If you receive a confirmation message, tap Yes
- It will take a few seconds for Lucky Patcher to load on your home screen, and then the installation will be complete
What is Lucky Patcher?
This Android tool lets you modify some of your device’s apps and games. In addition to removing license restrictions, adding new features, and changing permissions for your app, it can also remove ads.
The ad-removal feature is one of the most popular features. Apps and games from the official store usually come with annoying ads that ruin your enjoyment, and you have to upgrade them to remove them. It is possible to get rid of them using the Lucky Patcher app, as well as to apply patches and do other things.
As well as being quite small, Lucky Patcher only takes up 10 MB of space – all the changes you make to your apps require the remaining space. You can also use it for free.
Lucky Patcher Features:
Here are some of Lucky Patcher’s best features:
- Ad Removal – Free removal of ads in your apps.
- Remove in-app Purchases – All in-app features are free once you remove in-app purchases
- Modify your Games – Get unlimited coins, lives, and other in-app game features for free.
- Change Permissions – Adjust the app permissions according to your preferences.
Lucky Patcher Frequently Asked Questions:
What you need to know about Lucky Patcher is summarized in these frequently asked questions:
- Will Lucky Patcher Damage My Device?
I don’t. While it is a tool for modifying apps, you can use it without worrying about harmful effects on your data or other devices.
- How Does it Work?
It scans your apps and games and suggests changes to them – removing the ads, bypassing license restrictions, changing app permissions, and so on – when you install Lucky Patcher on your device.
- Is it Illegal?
There is no special software required to use it. It is nothing more than an app tool. It is important to note, however, that some of its capabilities are technically illegal, so you use it at your own risk.
- Do I Have to Root My Device?
No, you don’t. However, it is worth mentioning that the tool works much better on non-rooted devices. You don’t have to change your apps manually since it can change them automatically – with your permission. The app doesn’t offer as many features on unrooted devices as it does on rooted devices.
- What Games Will it Work on?
It’s too bad that Lucky Patcher can’t work on all games – there are far too many, and they’re all different. It can only be tested on your device if you install it and see if it works. The following games are known to work with it:
- The robots
- Scrapper for zombies
- Legacy of Stick War
- The 3D defense game Tower Madness 2
- The third age of wind
- The Zombie Highway 2, for example.
- The Chrome browser warns me that Lucky Patcher is harmful
There is no harm in taking it. When you try to download an app, Chrome will inform you that it is not safe, but we can assure you it won’t cause you any problems.
There is no doubt that Lucky Patcher is making waves in the Android community. You don’t have a choice of apps to download from this app store, unlike many other alternatives. The app modifies what you already have and makes your app experience much better.
While Lucky Patcher can be downloaded legally, some of its features may not be – use it at your own risk. Go ahead and install it and see if it works on your device since it is being used by millions of people without any issues.