Forza Horizon is a racing video game that can be played on the Xbox 360 video game system manufactured and sold by Microsoft.
The game was developed primarily by the British games developer Playground Games in association with the American developer Turn 10 Studios. Although the game is a part of Turn 10’s long-running Forza Motorsport franchise, it is considered more of a spin-off than the next true member of the series.
Playground Games is based in the United Kingdom, and Turn 10 Studios is based in the United States. On September 30, 2014, the sequel Forza Horizon 2 was made available to the public.
Forza Horizon is centred around a made-up competition called the Horizon Festival, which takes place in the fictional U.S. state of Colorado.
The game contains many various gameplay elements from past Forza Motorsport releases, such as the vast range of automobiles, notably over 300 cars, realistic physics, and high definition visuals. Additionally, the game has high definition graphics.
The objective of the game is to advance through the levels by accumulating wristbands, which may be done by winning races. Players can also raise their popularity level by driving quickly, causing damage to property, and engaging in a variety of other stunts and antics.
The physics engine used in Horizon is based on that used in Forza Motorsport 4, which has been modified to perform well over the 65 different types of terrain that are supposed to be included in the game.
Certain portions of the map allow players to drive off-road, while other regions restrict players’ mobility via guardrails or other obstacles.
There are a variety of racing formats offered, such as drift, rally, and point-to-point competitions. In the single-player mode of Forza Racing, artificially intelligent traffic will be present on the roadways, adding a new dimension of excitement to the game.
Players also have the option to compete against other Horizon festival drivers they come across in a head-to-head race to a predetermined destination. Every time, a different place is in play, and the artificial intelligence has the capacity to take shortcuts for their own benefit.
The day/night cycle that is a part of the game will be accompanied by a variety of other types of races, including ones that take place at night. The game has a skill system, and players may advance their standing in the game’s street cred rankings by driving aggressively during races.
Accomplishments such as drifting, vaulting over barriers, and driving a vehicle on only its front wheels all add to one’s cred.
These may be strung together to form a combination, which in turn has an effect on the amount of money that participants are rewarded at the conclusion of a particular race. Cred influences a player’s popularity to some extent inside the game as well.
When a player becomes more well-known, other unique competitions become available to them, such as races versus aeroplanes and helicopters.
Installation instructions Forza Horizon version for PC:
1. Download and unzip
2. The image can be burned or mounted
3. The game needs to be installed
4. The registration code can be found in the /Activation directory in your game installation directory
5. It’s time to play
6. Provide support to software developers. Don’t hesitate to buy this game if you enjoy it!
The x64 version is included as well, so change the shortcut or click the exe accordingly
Forza Horizon SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- If you want to play Forza Horizon on your own computer, your system has to have at least the following minimal requirements:
- Computer Central Processing Unit: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Graphics processing unit: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- RAM: 6GB
- Operating System: 64-bit version of Windows 7 or Windows 8 (8.1)
- HDD Space: 10 Gigabytes
- DirectX 11
- However, for the greatest experience possible with Forza Horizon on your own computer, we suggest having a system with characteristics at least equivalent to those listed below:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz or AMD AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz
- Graphics processing unit: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770
- RAM: 8GB
- Operating System: 64-bit versions of Windows 7 or Windows 8 (8.1), or Windows 10
- HDD Space: 10 Gigabytes
- DirectX 11