I would suggest that you take a look at the following options if you are experiencing problems within the game. What should I do if I’m having technical issues with the game?
Perform a hard reset on the App:
- For iOS, from the main screen of the device, double-tap the “Home” key to cycle between the apps that are now running. Pan the screen until Sonic Dash is highlighted. You may notice that the application has been removed from the list by “swiping” the currently chosen screen away from you.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the “Settings”. Look for a page titled “Manage Apps” or anything that is functionally equivalent inside the settings. Players can choose to “Shut Down” the app to perform a hard reset. (Please refer to your device’s manual for specific instructions.)
- For Windows, move your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom, and then hold it there for a second or two until the thumbnail flips. After that, you may let go of your finger.
Try running the program in Airplane mode or on WiFi only. There are several circumstances in which your WiFi connection and your cellular connection may cause interference with one another.
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and playing offline.
- You might try going into Airplane Mode and activating the WiFi.
- Try cutting off WiFi and utilising only your cellular connection.
Restart your device.
- To turn off your iOS device, press and hold the power button for five seconds, then slide to the “Off” position. You can switch on your smartphone again after it has completed shutting down by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds. This will allow you to turn it back on.
- To turn off many Android devices, press and hold the power button, then choose “Power off” from the menu that appears. After your mobile device has finished powering down, you may switch it back on by pressing and holding the power button once again.
- To open the Start menu in Windows, you need to press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard. Simply choose “Update and Restart” once you have pressed the “Power” button located in the upper right corner.
Check for updates for your device:
- Apple recommends that you backup your data before updating your iOS device. To do this, navigate to Settings->General->Software Update.
- Android users can find the option to update their software under the “About Device” section of their Settings. Please refer to your device’s instruction manual if you are unable to update your software.
You need to reset your network connection. Often, certain data is left over on devices after each update, which could interfere with game play. You can reset or “flush out” any older network settings on certain devices to improve connectivity. There may be a need to adjust certain settings, including router passwords.
- You can clear the network settings in iOS by going to Settings->General->Reset.
- Please refer to your Android device’s manual for instructions.
Reinstall the App
- You should first back up your game. You can do this with iCloud or Google+. On Windows, there is currently no way to save and restore your game progress.
- For iOS: Go to your device’s settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Select your device here: Check that iCloud backup is active and Sonic Dash backup is enabled.
- We are receiving reports that backing up data on Android does not always work. Therefore, we do not recommend reinstalling the application.
- Unfortunately, Windows does not provide any methods for saving and restoring game progress.
- Uninstall the game:
- To see the “Sonic Dash” icon shake, tap and hold the icon from the Home screen. You can delete the app by tapping the X button.
- Under Android’s “Settings”, you can close apps depending on your device. You can find it within Settings by searching for “Manage Apps.” Select “Delete” from the app’s details page, or through Google Play. (Please consult your device’s manual for specific instructions.)
- Windows users can locate the application from the start screen or by using the search function. The customize menu will appear at the bottom of the screen if you tap and hold the icon. Click “Uninstall.”
- Reinstall the game: Select the App Store, Google Play Store, or Windows App Store to locate and reinstall the game.
If none of the above steps help, please contact our support team.